The Yorkshire Gardener is written by the small team of staff who work at Eastfield Garden Centre, Bridlington.
Our aim is simple, to celebrate Yorkshire plants and gardens, along with the home cooking that our customers love..
Eastfield Garden Centre is situated close to the town of Bridlington on the Yorkshire Coast.
Eastfield Garden Centre offers
- One of the largest ranges of garden plants in Yorkshire
- A fine foods hall with locally produced treats
- The Potting Shed Cafe for the best in traditional home-cooked Yorkshire food
- The Autumn Bliss Cafe for light bites, delicious home-cooked cakes along with wine, cold drinks, speciality teas and coffees
- A new cook shop for the home-baker, pickler, chef and bottle washer!
- Jane Austin clothing
- An aquatics centre
Eastfield Garden Centre also has one of the best Christmas displays in Yorkshire, with themes from Cute and Cuddly to a Scandinavian Christmas.