Potting Shed Café
Traditional home cooked Yorkshire Fayre
The Potting Shed Café is one of the most popular parts of Eastfield Garden Centre, serving traditional meals cooked from scratch in our own kitchens, 7 days a week.
With a specials board that changes daily, a mid week roast on a Wednesday (come early we get busy!), a Sunday carvery (with all the trimmings) and our now famous locally caught fish and chips on a Friday it's not hard to see what makes us one of the most popular places to eat in Bridlington.
Whether it is a full three couse meal, or just a relaxing snack we have just what you are looking for:
- Breakfasts (the full English)
- Tempting Daily Specials (Made using the freshest locally sourced ingredients we can lay our hands on)
- Cakes (made in our own kitchens – light, fresh and moist)
- Coffee (Cappuccino, latte, Americano – you choose)
- Delicious hot meals – (Traditionally cooked from locally sourced ingredients, we even grow the potatoes on our own farm)
- Eastfield’s Apple Pie! (We have quite a following for our traditional apple pie cooked fresh in our kitchens every day)
- Hot Chocolate (rich, smooth and oh so naughty!)
- Sandwiches (freshly made just for you)
- Fish n Chips served with traaditional mushy peas (locally caught fish, cooked fresh to order - the traditional sea side treat)
- Soup (proper homemade soup just like Granny used to made)
- Tea (we have a range of speciality teas to suit all tastes)
- Toasties (with a selection of delicious fillings)
- Cream Teas (served with our delicious light scones, baked fresh each day)
If you are looking for a more contemporary menu then why not try our Autumn Bliss Café Bar which serves our delicious home made cakes, in a stylish setting, with free WiFi.
Why not enjoy a perfect day out in Bridlington with free parking, a relaxing lunch in the Potting Shed Café, a wander round the Garden Centre followed by a speciality coffee and a slice of cake in our Autumn Bliss Café Bar - that sounds like the perfect day out to us!
How about a Traditional Yorkshire Cream Tea?
We would like to invite you to enjoy a “Cream Tea For Two” in the Potting Shed Café.
Our Cream Teas are served every day between 2.30 p.m. and 4.00 p.m. and include freshly-made sandwiches, home made cream scones and dainty cakes served on a three-tiered cake stand with a pot of tea for two.
(If you can’t eat everything that’s on offer, you can take some home for later in a goody bag!)
All for just £9.50
We hope to see you soon!